Marin Community Clinics – San Rafael Campus has a job opening for a qualified Psychiatry & Mental Health (PMHNP) Nurse Practitioner (NP) in San Rafael, CA.
Practice Type: Locum Tenens | Setting: Community Health / Outpatient
Accept J1 Visa? No | Accept H1B Visa? No | Requires BE? Yes | Requires BC? Yes
- Full Time
- Hours: Monday through Friday/8 to 5
- New Graduates Welcome
- Languages Requested: Spanish
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $110K – $130K
- Benefits: This is a temporary position 3 – 6 Month commitment
- Additional Information: Only 29 miles north of San Francisco and 37 miles northwest of Oakland | New Graduates and Visa Candidates Warmly Welcomed!
Marin Community Clinics, a Federally Qualified Health Center, serves as a “medical home” to more than 35,000 patients annually (13.5% of Marin’s population). Over half of MCC’s patients are children. Marin Community Clinics is a multi-clinic network with full spectrum family medicine practice and Patient-Centered Health Home model.
At a glance…
• Nine clinics at 6 sites (medical, dental and teen).
• Pediatric Family/Adult Medicine Primary Care,
• Obstetrics and Women’s Health, Behavioral
• Health and Specialty care and other services:
• Optometry, Lab, Pharmacy, Chiropractic,
• Radiology and Referrals to specialists.
• 300 staff, including doctors, dentists, nurses and other clinicians.
• Electronic Health Records platform
• (EHR – NextGen).