PCHC – Archibald has a job opening for a qualified Nurse Practitioner (NP) in Ontario, CA.
Practice Type: Employee | Setting: Community Health / Outpatient
Accept J1 Visa? Yes | Accept H1B Visa? Yes | Requires BE? Yes | Requires BC? Yes
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- New Graduates Welcome
- Average patients seen: 18 – 20
- Call Schedule: Light | 1 Week at a Time, Every Few Months | Split Between All Providers
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Salary Based on Experience $165K to $230K | Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable for the Right Candidates
- Benefits: Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision (Must Work 30 Hours to Recieve) | Employer Pays All Benefits and 50% of Family Costs | Long and Short-Term Disability | Life | Highly Compensated Life | 403b With 2% Contribution After 1 Year | Paid Licenses, DEA, and CPR | $750 per Year for Continuing Education | Insperity Workforce Marketplace | Potential Loan Repayment Through the NHSC
- Additional Information: Ontario offers an abundance of things to see and do | If you fancy entertainment, you’ll find world-class performers and shows at the 11,000-seat Citizens Business Bank Arena | Movie buffs will love choosing from the largest concentration of movie screens west of the Mississippi River at the massive 1.7 million-square-foot shopping and entertainment center Ontario Mills Mall | The area also boasts sports teams, gaming, skating, exploring, art and history perusing, and a wine region dating back to the 1800s | Under an hour from Ontario are mountain ski resorts, fresh-water fishing lakes, Pacific beaches, wineries, day spas, desert cities, world-class golfing, Disneyland and Hollywood; truly making Ontario the center of it all | Previous experience is required | EMR: NextGen | Physician will work 20 hours at Archibald location and 20 hours at one of the other Ontario location
The ParkTree Community Health Center (PCHC) is a 501(c)(3) Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing comprehensive primary care medical services to the underserved population of Pomona and the surrounding areas. PCHC was founded in 1995 as the “Pomona Clinic Coalition” by Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center and other local healthcare providers in response to the burgeoning indigent and working poor population in the eastern end of Los Angeles County and to address the region’s lack of adequate public health infrastructure. PCHC was incorporated in 2005, received its 501(c)(3) nonprofit status in 2007 and was awarded the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) status in 2014.
Currently, PCHC provides comprehensive primary care medical services to the individuals and families at the very eastern end of Los Angeles County and the Western areas of San Bernardino. Services offered include: adult care, pediatrics (well-child exams, sports physicals, back to school physicals), cancer screening, immunizations, reproductive health, prenatal care, homeless care, case management, and chronic disease management. We offer preventive primary care as well as sick visits. Referrals are provided to specialty care services when needed.