CompleteCare Health Networks has a job opening for a qualified Obstetrics & Gynecology physician in Bridgeton, NJ.
Practice Type: Employee | Setting: Traditional
Accept J1 Visa? Yes | Accept H1B Visa? Yes | Requires BE? Yes | Requires BC? Yes
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8AM – 4:30PM
- New Graduates Welcome
- Average patients seen: 20 – 24
- Call Schedule: Hospital | No More Than 8 Calls Per Month on Average
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Market and Regionally Competitive | Incentive Program | Travel Reimbursement Program for Inter-Site Travel
- Benefits: 168 PTO Hours Per Year | CME 40 Hours and $1500 Per Year | $3K Tuition Reimbursement Per Year | Medical/Dental/Vision/Rx | Flexible Spending Account | Long Term Sick | Long Term Care After 5 Years | Accident Policy | Cancer Policy | Critical Care | Group Term Life | Supplemental Life | Opt Out Program | 401k With Match | 457b | Pension Plan | Day Care Reimbursement Program | Discounted Fitness Facility Memberships | AAA | BJ’s | Verizon Wireless discounts
- Additional Information: Position available at our Vineland Location | Quiet community not far from the beach | Centrally located with easy access to 3 major cities with major airports
CompleteCare Health Network began in 1973 as the Community Improvement Program, a health initiative aimed at helping the underserved population in rural South Jersey. This small operation has grown over the past several decades to become the second largest Federally Qualified Health Center in all of New Jersey. In the past 15 years alone, our network has grown from two locations to twenty and serves nearly 60,000 patients annually. CompleteCare’s locations are accredited by the Joint Commission and certified as a Patient Centered Medical Homes, and all of our providers are covered under FTCA malpractice coverage and are eligible for the NHSC and NJ loan repayment programs.
By continuing to work towards our goal of accessible health care for all, CompleteCare aims to address the health needs of the communities we serve and reduce health disparities. We offer an array of health services including: family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, OB/GYN, behavioral health services, podiatry, nephrology, infectious disease, optometry, ophthalmology, hepatology, dermatology, and dental care. To better serve our patients, we also provide community outreach programs, financial counseling, health education and care management. Low cost 340B pharmacy services are available to all patients and fully integrated EHR technology enables our providers to access patient information throughout the CompleteCare system and beyond.
At CompleteCare, we have always dreamed big. Our vision is to maintain our position as the leading community health center in the state and become a model for all other healthcare organizations to follow.