Elite Health – Pembroke Pines has a job opening for a qualified Cardiology Nurse Practitioner (NP) in Hollywood, FL.
Practice Type: Employee | Setting: Outpatient
Accept J1 Visa? No | Accept H1B Visa? No | Requires BE? Yes | Requires BC? Yes
- Full Time
- Hours: Monday – Friday Either 8A-4P or 9A-5P | Saturdays and Housecalls available for added income
- New Graduates Welcome
- Average patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: Phone Only
- Compensation: Competitive Compensation Plus Productivity Bonus Potential
- Benefits: Health for Employee | 401K | Vacation and Holiday Days | $1500-$2K CME Allowance Plus 7 Days
- Additional Information: Will float between Miami Beach and Pembroke Pine | Not your typical family practice. We have an exciting, integrative, brand new, state of the art facility and practice where we promote wellness by being proactive in preventing disease. We have a very high customer service focus. No one else does what we do. We are the future of medicine.
EliteHealth MSO was started four years ago out of the need to survive in a changing healthcare environment. For twenty years prior to this, we ran a thriving cardiology practice. But with decreasing reimbursements and increasing costs, we realized our model was no longer sustainable. We knew the answer was not seeing more patients, because the quality of care would suffer. We also valued our independence too much to become employees of a hospital or an insurance company.
Instead, we decided to transform our business model. We started an MSO (Management Service Organization) with a Medicare Advantage focus, converting our existing Medicare patients to Medicare Advantage plans and enrolling new patients through a large managed health care company. We quickly realized that by assuming the financial risk on Medicare patients and using the Medicare Advantage plan as our administrative arm, we could not only create a stable and consistent monthly revenue stream, but significantly improve our bottom line.
We now have thousands of patients and the MSO model has provided us with the financial freedom to practice the highest quality of care on our own terms. Being paid for patient outcomes rather than fee-for-service inspires us to deliver the most effective, efficient care, which includes a proactive emphasis on wellness. And with guaranteed monthly income, we now have time for vacation and time to enjoy our families. Our patients are more satisfied and so are we.
Change can be for the better.
At EliteHealth, we’re always working to ensure that our patients receive a level of care that exceeds all expectations.
Come join our journey and see how you can thrive, as well.