Camarena Health Centers has a job opening for a qualified Family Medicine physician in Madera, CA.
Practice Type: Employee | Setting: Community Health / Outpatient
Accept J1 Visa? Yes | Accept H1B Visa? No | Requires BE? Yes | Requires BC? Yes
- Full Time
- Hours: M-F (flexible schedule) clinic is open from 7:30am – 8pm
- New Graduates Welcome
- Average patients seen per day: 20
- Call Schedule: NO CALL
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Salary plus bonus incentives
- Benefits: Full Benefits package ( Medical, Dental Vision); 3 weeks automatic vacation upon starting the position; CME allowance; Malpractice Insurance; 5% match (401k)
- Additional Information: NHSC – Loan repayment options available – 80,000 for 4 year contract or 40,000 for a 2 year contract|10 PTO vacation days|9 holidays|10 sick days|CME allowance of 2,100 + 5 days|Malpractice Insurance is covered by employer|Employer pays licensure, DEA and 1 association fee|EMR GE Centricity
Camarena Health is one of the largest employers in the City of Madera. Established in 1980, Camarena continues to be an employer of choice for the people living in the Madera/Fresno area who want a great career while knowing they make a difference in the community.
Camarena Health currently employs over 200 support staff members in diverse areas such as accounting, maintenance, human resources, security, reception, health educators, case specialists, and medical and dental assistants. Our staff is dedicated to providing quality health care for our patients and the community.
Camarena Health has a team focused atmosphere and a philosophy of learning and developing our staff to be the best in their respective fields. Our practice philosophy is patient wellness and chronic disease management. Camarena Health was one of the first community health centers and primary medical providers to implement electronic health records in the nation.
Our corporate culture revolves around the needs of those we serve. All professional staff members work hard to meet and exceed our commitment to patients and the community.